Tuesday, January 23, 2007

horseplaying: best time of my day.

I shouldn't blog about this but for the sake of lol-ing for the next few days, I will blog this. You can't stop me. Work is hectic today. According to workforce, I have to spend the day coaching. Because the schedules were plotted, I had to do it. Its not something that I really do.. coaching... the word itself kinda ticks me off. Its the part of your work when you tell someone how stupid they were on the last few days or how brilliant they have become. It either stroking their egos or making them feel like a big waste of your time. Its fucking hard to sugar coat negative things and I'm really not good at it. But i guess I did fine considering how I coached before. Hey, I really tried.

The thing that's really pissing me off was the fact that you have to multi task. Once in a while you'll see the envelope icon on the lower part of your screen. One email from the other and whether you like it or not.. you have to fucking read it or else you're dead. Tangina.. andami talagang inuutos. My bestfriend and I share the sentiments.. we work hard and we're underpaid. I love my job in a way because i get to power trip once in a while which is a very good thing for my ego. hahhahaha.

i'm not gonna mention the name of my officemate anymore for the sake of anonymity. well, i wish i can tell him that when my friends and i are so fucking stressed at work... he is always the source of our lol-ing during our horseplaying hours. So i guess in a way, he is one heck of an effective therapy. And that can be considered as an achievement.

So what will you do if you come across the attendance report that reads : NAME OF THE REP - absent, REASON: Mug on her way to work. The moment I read this I LOL-ed like a crazy person. I copied the paragraph and made sure that my friends can read it too. One of the OMs commented : eh anong magagawa natin kung napukpok ng mug nung papasok na yung rep? HAHAHHAHAHHA. Tangina talaga. Laughtrip. Then, Jay would remind us of the last instance when the guy sent out another attendance report that reads : NAME OF THE REP - Unauthorized absent. HAHHAHAHHHA. Someone told me that the same guy sent a correspondence explaining why one of the reps is often on AUX status. It started with SIR, I APOLOGIZE. I'M NOT AWARE OF ALAN'S BAD HOBBIT. hahhahahhahah.. tangina talaga ulit. I'm even laughing out loud while blogging this shit. Then, there's the SERVICES REQUEST explanaton that really made my day. I'm not going to mention it anymore because people might think that I'm mean and I'm bullying someone in my place of work. I guess in a way I am which is a bad thing, so I'll stop now.

I make mistakes too. I'm not perfect. I'm a lousy speller and I'm not that good with english grammar. But I'm sure I don't make that kind of mistakes. Hell, no. Its just funny. I just find it really entertaining. I'm sorry if I'm being offensive. I guess I'm just stressed... or just plain crazy. tangina... tangina talaga. Laughtrip. I'm not making any sense. I should really stop. Later.

No comments: