Friday, May 04, 2007

post partum depression of hair loss...

At first I thought it was a great idea to cut my hair... its so hot and I'm so bored I decided to go to the salon. I said to myself.. well, I need a make over after all the shit thats happened. The gay hairdresser said i have really good hair.. the kind that commercial models have. I stood up and caught a glimpse of my hair and stare at myself for a looooong time and I said.. hell yeah.. I look pretty great.

I went home and my sister told me that my hair sucks. She asked me what was i thinking? I have a wedding that I'm going to attend to by the 18th and I better hope that I can grow them all back because I will look completely stupid in my dress with a hair this short. So what? Its fucking hot and I'm not going to wait after the 18th to cut my hair.. but then again after some thinking.. I realized that my hair looks a bit off..

plus the dress is killing me.. i hope that it will really good on me.. i have to wait until the 11th to try it on.

By that time.. I have to figure out a way on how to wear my hair too...

Erasing all negative thoughts...

I WILL LOOK DAMN HOT IN THAT WEDDING!

No comments: