here's to choice and pride! :) I feel so stupid that I'm giggling while blogging. I woke up yesterday with a smile in my face.. God knows why. Can't really blog it because its still jinxable. Its a secret between me and GOD. ;) Anyways, I have this blurry images of the people I know.. of the feeling that were once euphoric.. of the pain that tore me apart into thousand pieces... and yet its weird because i feel like standing there.. in the middle of my pitch black state of mind but I can't feel anything. No more emptiness... and I was scared for a moment.. have i turned numb? Wag naman sana. I hope its just me being really weird and neurotic.. i hope its just like that.
but hey i'm happy.... i'm up.. yup. nothing else matters.
;)
Thursday, March 01, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


No comments:
Post a Comment