In the middle of Final Destination 2, Amy called. I paused and I ran outside my room to answer Amy. She's there. We talked for about an hour and hung up when Frank called her. I think they are going to watch a movie.. I told her Blood Diamond is really nice. Aside from the fact that its based on a true story.. I think that Leonardo Di Caprio is really hot. Well, here I go again. Me and my weird preferences. I like witty guys, I guess.. and uhm.. nevermind. Hehehhehe.
Anyways, I don't have work today since its Martin Luther's day in the US. And I'm really bored. I was playing the guitar hours ago and I got really frustrated because I feel like I'm out of tune whenever I try to sing. So, my aunt called me up and introduced me to someone that can get me to Australia. The interview was pleasant. She said she's going to help me. I was thinking of that Ann Rule book that I bought yesterday, I wasn't really paying attention to her. I dunno with these people.. my mum.. my aunts.. everyone in the family seems to push me out of the country. Its ironic why people have to prove themselves outside their homeland.. I have an explanation why but I'm really lazy to type it here. Basta AYOKO. Dito lang ako.
Then in the middle of the conversation.. she said to me.. DON'T EXPECT ANYTHING.. JUST BE HOPEFUL. WHEN YOU EXPECT, YOU'LL GET HURT. JUST BE HOPEFUL...
I stared at her for a while. Trying to decode what she really meant by that... I guess she has a point.. but I just couldn't understand whats the difference between hoping and expecting. I feel that its the same thing. So I asked her.. whats the diff... and she said to me.. "KELLIE, JUST PRAY."
Sure. After all.. I think what I really need right now is.. DIVINE INTERVENTION.
Monday, January 15, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


No comments:
Post a Comment