Its funny how people can judge you in a heartbeat. i'm a bit pissed today. A friend told me that she's been hearing things. How people talk the moment I left Alabang. How they think that I fancy guys with cars and how I favor one guy from the other. Not because I get to date guys with cars doesn't mean that its the only reason why I date them.. what kind of logic is that anyways? And why do I feel that its pointless to explain myself? I guess wherever you go.. you will always meet lonely and insecure people who feed on your good qualities as a person. And its something thats out of my control. Bahala sila sa buhay nila.
I love myself. I love my individuality.. its the only thing that they can't take away from me. I'll say what I want, when I want and how I want to say it. They can't blame me because I know how to express myself.. kanya kanyang diskarte lang yan. I guess people hate me because i always get the good ones.. sorry guys.. didn't mean to ruin your day. Its just me.. love me, hate me..i'm just being me. Tangina kayong lahat.
Thursday, January 25, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


No comments:
Post a Comment