Sunday, January 21, 2007

Cupid and hydrogen peroxide.

Just this morning while I'm online.. someone texted me: A MAN CAN LOVE A THOUSAND GIRLS BUT ONLY A REAL MAN CAN LOVE A GIRL IN A THOUSAND WAYS. I was expecting a short message from Marge to confirm our badminton session this morning and guess what? I received a quote from someone I don't know. yup. not someone that I know.. just plain digits. Random guys? I don't go out anymore and second, I don't give out my numbers. I didn't bother to reply... well, what do you want me to say? It could be a wrong sent. Then again, it occured to me that everything happens for a reason (yup! that shit again, bro.) and if its just a wrong sent.. if you dig in deeper.. it seemed like fate wants me to get the message. Synchronicity.. the only lesson I've learned from watching the MATRIX crap. (anyways, don't you know that the MATRIX was inspired by one of my favorite animes : GHOST IN A SHELL.. hahhahha.. anime 101)

So do you want me to get mushy? FINE! Here's a quote : "MAYBE CUPID SHOULD SHOOT HIMSELF WITH HIS OWN DAMN ARROW JUST SO HE CAN SEE HOW MUCH LOVE HURTS." You think I'm being bitter? Of course not, its just plain me. Take it or leave it.. I'm not most girls. Yup. I don't need a guy in my life right now.. although there are times when I feel pain because I'm alone. I'm not ugly.. I know I can make someone like me.. but its a choice right now.. to be alone. To re evaluate things. I miss my ex.. yup. He was a part of me for seven long years but then again.. I have to be strong. I miss this guy I used to date... but I'm not sure of what I really feel towards him. I always feel like when he's around.. its like standing on the edge of a precipice.. when you look down.. everything is dark and scary. And that fall.. I'm just not ready to take. It was fun, crazy, uncertain and it was f*cking short....... haaaaaaa....I miss him so much. I bet if he ever read this.. I'll scare the hell out of him. But no way! There's no way.. I'm clinging on you, boy. Don't get delusional now.

Hydrogen Peroxide. I hate it. Yup. But I'm left with no choice to scrub it all over my face. My dermatologist said its the only way to avoid acne. Its not plain hydrogen peroxide, stupid. Its a solution with 10 volumes of hydrogen peroxide. Its really itchy. I'm not vain... don't get me wrong. I'm the laziest girl on the planet.. but then I hate having pimples. I was so lazy these past days, I didn't put on the solution.. I woke up this morning and I have 2 pimples looking really notorious. I don't want to look like a walking pus.. appearance matters to me in a way.

Anyway, on other news.. my task is done. I finally got what I've been trying to accomplish since last year. And you know what? Now that I have it, it just doesn't make sense at all. I feel so bad that I've put so much effort on it... realized its a f*cking waste of time. But anyways, its with me right now so I'll stop the whining. Boy, I'm so goooood at things. Guys just find me irresistable... hahhahaah. Bleh ;-p

Later.

No comments: