Yup.. I finally found someone to accompany me to play that freakin sport. Thanks to Marge, my highschool friend. Playing was really fun.. but it was hell hard. We plan to do it 3 times a week, I'm not sure if i can make room for that in my schedule but i will definitely try my best. :)
I'm playing my guitar again. I think its a good sign that everything is going back to normal. I read some books a while ago and I'm planning to play PS2 right after blogging. Wuhoooo! I'm back to normal again.. I don't have the love or whatever you call it virus. I was infected for almost 3 months and I'm glad to be back on my feet. Hehehhehe.. It didn't kill me, so I guess I'm stronger now huh? So.. who's next? Bring it on. ;-p
Sunday, January 07, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


No comments:
Post a Comment