It has been quite sometime since I posted here. I have been updating my other blog for the past months. :)
I was smiling as I browse to the entries. Really. Its like watching my life on a playback and I fell bad that I was clueless like an idiot. Well maybe huh? When you're in the situation.. you won't really know.
A lot of things had happened. A lot of people have move on. Including me. You know whats the weirdest thing? I can see P in the hallway and I don't give a flying f*ck. It is as if nothing happened.. like I met him during the idle moments of my life. I can't feel anything like before. Tho, I still wish him the good things.. like how I wish everyone who has been a part of my life. Maybe I'm stronger now. Who knows? Or maybe I just don't care.
I hope sooner or later.. I'd get promoted. That will be great. I really want that. :)
Sunday, February 24, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


No comments:
Post a Comment