Sunday, May 13, 2007

I'm naming pimples.

Days ago i was appalled to see one zit growing in my cheek. you know how i hate them.. i feel so frustrated all the time when i can feel them growing in my skin. I gave up the hope of being germ free.. bacterias will always have their way on me no matter how hard i try to keep them away. So days ago, I decided to give up the addiction to hydrogen peroxide.. to give way for four more zits.

Right now, things are pretty normal. Been bugged by a couple of guys.. those that matters to me no matter how hard i try to ignore the pain that they caused in the past. This prolly explains why I'm having pimples all the same time... hmm.. call it stupid but thats how i see it. This never happened to me. Just this year. Odd.. but since i cannot find any explanation aside from the fact that i'm lazy to wash my face these past days.. I decided to make up a new reason because i'm bored.

pimple #1 : The guy who walked away without admitting his feelings for me. The one who pulled an act of coolness inspite of the pain that will probably send him to brain paralysis if he admits that he's thinking about it most of the time. He's not the latest guy that I dated but his thoughts somehow manage to get into my head whenever a red CRV is in the corner. Gabby (not his real name) is a great guy.. its just that we think its better if we don't purse it any further for some reason that we can't explain but its there.

pimple #2 : I named this pimple Di Caprio. He emerged just beside Gabby. He didn't grow that big as the first pimple maybe because our relationship was screwed up to start with. We didn't go anywhere because he's a pretty inconsistent guy. And indecisive just like the pimple.. its thinking if it should rupture above or on the inside because he's afraid of hurting me. But its there anyway.. so it still hurts. He didn't wait to make my move of squashing him so he decided to go back where we first started. Nowhere. He's the latest guy that I dated but its weird that i don't think of him that much as Gabby.. maybe because this pimple was never a problem. I guess deep inside he's the kind that will go away unnoticed.

pimple #3: This one grew a couple of centimeters away from my lower lip. The first one that grew and went away without me being bothered. This pimple is my bestfriend Miguel (not his real name again)He's there once in a while showing his unsure feelings for me. But i bet he knows where he stands so he always let it slide. He was itchy for a day but he didn't give me much trouble not like Gabby and Di Caprio.

pimple # 4: This one was located almost under my nose. This is Lance (not his real name again and again), the super ex boyfriend for 7 years. Well I figured, its him alright because he's always under my nose. This one is a real pain but like other pimples.. I'm sure it will all go away. Just given the proper treatment.. it will submerged under my skin. But he will always be there.

pimple # 5: Aha! this one got pretty big on my left cheek. This is obvious. Its Jesse (fiction name), the aussie guy who left me to marry another girl by choice. He's still out there.. trying to figure out if he can buy his way exquisitely inside my heart. But no.. no way! This one I zapped.. and the pus was really unbearable. After getting rid of it.. it left a blackish spot. After getting rid of him.. GAbby and Di Caprio emerged which got me to thinking that maybe I used a different method of getting over this guy.. I used other pimples to channel the destruction. Its weird.. but all people are weird.. just like pimples I guess. Or maybe I'm just plain weird.

Hmmm.. this got to stop. I'm not thinking really clear. I've gone crazy!

No comments: