i don't know where will i be next week.. all i know is that I'm here now.. and it feels like hell. i might have freaked you out when I cried after the great kiss. i had that feeling that it will be the last. I had a feeling that the moment I stepped out of your car.. everything that was shared.. every great memory will always be that way. no more. I hate saying goodbye.. i always dread it. but then again.. i have no choice. I have to protect myself.. or i'll end up being depressed for the longest period of time. everything that we had was great.. special.. it could have been love.. but for some reason we can't be together. and that sucks.
maybe after all this time.. its really meant that way. you said you live in the here and now.. and we will deal with whatever happens in the future when it happens. if it doesn't work out as we hoped..we'll regroup and deal with it. whatever that means..
Saturday, March 24, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


No comments:
Post a Comment