Yeah.. its me and my prison break adventures again. You know that feeling when something magical just fades after a couple of days had passed by? yup. I'm not making any sense. Again. But here's to that magical feeling! it haven't faded. Its just killing me.
So i'm not making any move.. and I don't plan to make one. First thing first... one of my closest friends have this big crush on you. Going after you.. makes me feel like betraying someone else's trust. Second, you are so fucking commited. And you said she's great. So what em I going to do about that? Nothing, right? I'm not supposed to do anything. So tomorrow, I'll stop talking to you. The hell, I will. I like you I guess.. a lot. But its just not worth it. I don't want to be happy at the expense of someone else's misery. we like each other, I know that. Hell, thats why its so hard to walk away from this. :) But we both have to do it. Sooner or later.
Sunday, March 04, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


No comments:
Post a Comment