Tuesday, December 26, 2006

Road Trippin' down memory lane.

Amazing how friendster can stun you in a heartbeat. Seriously, its f* easy to stalk someone when you get into that site as long as you check the "view profile anonimously" box and voila. You can view profiles of long lost friends... some ex of the guy you're previously dating and the profiles of thousands who want to be viewed or.. the siblings of your fling who doesn't know of your existence. Its funny how I find ways to amuse myself when I'm really bored. There was a profile that I viewed out of annooying curiosity and I saw someone there... it made my heart skipped a beat for a moment as I look on his young picture. He looks so fresh.. way back.. so vulnerable. So what happened to this guy? What happened to him now?, I can't help myself but to ask the stupid question. Must have been emotional trauma. If you can only see that guy now.. his reasons are sometimes off.. its as if he doesn't have any emotion or whatsoever. He thinks that love is a powerful word so he hates associating himself with the stupid word.. and yet when you look at that picture.. he looked as if he loves to LOVE. I wanted to ask him upfront but I'm scared that he'll find out that I'm browsing his brother's profile. Duh. My boss happened to know the guy.. I was browsing my boss' profile and not that guy. But anyway, I came across the page. So what? I'm dating him (well sort of)... and I'm bored.

Well, at some point of our lives I guess we change pragmatically. Like its bound to happen. At some point of our lives we stopped believing on the things that we fostered for a long period of time.. we let go of these thoughts to be a better person. In our journey of finding ourselves we have this need to let go of the things that are not meant for us. It happens for a purpose..just like everything. There's no coincidences.. there's just synchronicity.

No comments: